Pages - Menu

Friday 28 September 2012

Pangkor Island



Have you heard about Pangkor Island ? I had went there for a day trip with my family member on 31st August. I think most of the Malaysians had been went to Pangkor Island for holiday because of the nice sea views that are available at there. As we went to Pangkor Island  on 31st August, we started our journey early in the morning because we scared we  will be get caught in the traffic jam. It took about 1 and a half hour to reach the Lumut jetty ...
We must get into the ferry and  travel across the Manjung Straits. The fees for two ways ferry travel for adult is just RM 10.00 while for the kids is RM 5.00. We can choose to sit inside or went out to from the ferry. If you like the cool breezes just like me, I suggest you went out from the ferry to enjoy the views and sea breezes. 

                                         Pictures taken when I am in the ferry....






Pictures that I taken from the Pangkor Island Jetty




                                   
When we reach Pangkor Island, we went to Pantai Teluk Nipah because the white sand of the beach. Once I reach there, I quickly take away my shoes and run towards the sea. I can feel the fine sand and the water are so clean and clear. We can see clearly the rocks and fishes beneath the water. It is super duper cool!!!

Pictures that I taken in Pantai Teluk Nipah





2 comments:

hcvvorld of Travels, Lifestyle and Photography said...

wah..the beach you landed is different from the beach i landed in Pulau Pangkor..wonder how big is Pulau Pangkor..anyway would be better if you post bigger photos :D
Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comment...Before this I also never go to this beach, I have been going to the more crowded beach usually...But this one is really very nice...the sand at there is very fine..totally different with the beach with crowded people...and the water too...very clean...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...