Pages - Menu

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Tired Life


      Since coming back from enjoyable semester break for 2 months, I thought that in this new semester I will be more free and on-going but unfortunately, all the things appear to be so different with what I thought. Now just is just Week 3 for my new semester but I already have 11 assignments in my hand. Can you imagine? There are 11, ELEVEN!!!!
      My life is becoming more and more tired with all those  presentation, modul preparation and assignments....everyday go to class...do assignments...and now I have less and less time to do my blogging....Haiz...I am tired...One day I only able to sleep for three to four hours for 1 day and I cannot concentrate in class....Mother are worried about me but I knew that I will do it well mother, I will be more hardworking and no matter what happen I will be on your side always, I love you, mum....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...